SyncPower Corporation's personal information protection policy towards the general public as a whole is as follows. Our company holds our customers’ confidence in high regard together with providing our easy and convenient services.
We will take great care in the handling of personal information entrusted to us by our customers.
To that end, our company has established a code of conduct when dealing with personal information from customers, shareholders, business partners, and employees in order to strive for the appropriate handling of personal information.
President Masakazu Tomita
Our company recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and we have taken the following initiatives.
- Our company has placed administrators within our departments in order to ensure appropriate management of our customers' personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information").
- In the event that we acquire your personal information, we will identify the possible purposes of use as much as possible and acquire only the determined necessary information through our company and other channels first.
- Our company will properly manage personal information acquired from customers and we will not, except in the following, disclose your information to any third parties that do not have the customers' consent, etc.
- When disclosure and/or provision of such information is required by law
- When disclosure and/or provision of such information is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and obtaining consent from the user is difficult
- When entrusting the handling of personal information is to the extent necessary for purpose of use
- When our company is required to cooperate with an administrative agency or local public body or an entity entrusted by them who fulfills a duty as required by law and obtaining consent from the user may hinder the fulfillment
- When there is a merger, corporate split, or any other reason that involves the transfer of business
- In order to outsource the above three, we will mandate by contract that personal information is to be appropriately managed and not leaked or provided elsewhere.
- Personal information obtained by our company will be used for the following purposes. Customers may request how the company uses their information, or to stop or resume its use.
- Shipment of Products and Services
- Sending product, service, or event information
- Provision of products, service support, and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultation
- Provision of warranty services
- Provision of various membership services
- Development of products and services, surveys, implementing monitor agreements
- Business discussions with customers and contacting for arrangements
- Customers who wish to modify or have questions, etc., about their personal information may contact us from the contact page for customers, and we will reply promptly within a reasonable timeframe.
- Our company, in compliance with laws and regulations, and our own code of conduct, will appropriately handle personal information while continuing to review and improve our efforts.